A signature "Happy Anniversary Bouquet" complete with mixature of premium flowers immaculately arranged in loose and natural style.
The colour palette is a combination of soft cream, peaches, yellows, and different shades of red. Every arrangement is unique. These photos are examples of past 'Happy Anniversary Bouquet' arrangements - your actual arrangement will be designed using the freshest products available that day, and will likely look slightly different from the example images.
Packaged in Korean style paper in red and black color.
Free "Happy Anniversary" Card with hand-written notes.
Make it extra special by adding a peach gift box ($20) and a bunch of helium balloons ($20) with matching colour palette to your flower order. They will be packaged with the gift box as your flowers and are guaranteed to please.
Flower size: 25-30 Stems
Helium balloons: 4/bunch
Gift box size: 38*38*45cm
The photo shown is for reference only. We will always use the freshest seasonal flowers available.
Happy Anniversary Bouquet
- Begin processing flowers as soon as you receive them.
- Use a clean vase and quality water.
- Add the fresh flower food provided.
- Carefully remove foliage that will be under water in the container.
- Re-cut stems with a sharp knife or floral cutters.
- Always check the water daily and top it up.
- Keep them out of direct sunlight, and away from extreme temperatures caused by radiators and air conditioning units.
- Keep flowers away from fruits and vegetables as they produce a gas called ethylene.
- Flowers displayed in a cool location will always last longer.