Featuring a stunning Ecuadorian red roses in a striking hand-made black and gold premium flower box.
Petite 11 Roses: D11.5cm x H59cm x W12.5cm
Classic 24 Roses: D11.5cm x H63cm x W19cm
Premium 48 Roses: D11.5cm x H73cm x W31cm
The photo shown is for reference only. We will always use the freshest seasonal flowers available.
Rouge et Noir Desire
- Begin processing flowers as soon as you receive them.
- Use a clean vase and quality water.
- Add the fresh flower food provided.
- Carefully remove foliage that will be under water in the container.
- Re-cut stems with a sharp knife or floral cutters.
- Always check the water daily and top it up.
- Keep them out of direct sunlight, and away from extreme temperatures caused by radiators and air conditioning units.
- Keep flowers away from fruits and vegetables as they produce a gas called ethylene.
- Flowers displayed in a cool location will always last longer.